The Blockchain Research Institute (BRI) was established in 2017 to conduct the definitive study of the impact of blockchain technology on business, government and society. BRI’s multi-million dollar research program features over 100 projects dedicated to educating leaders about blockchain strategies, market opportunities and implementation challenges. Research questions include:
- How will blockchain affect various industries?
- How will blockchain change the nature of competitiveness?
- How will blockchain change the nature of corporations and the management of companies?
- What will blockchain mean for government architecture and the creation of public value?
- How could blockchain help to solve global problems?
As the Director of Education for the Blockchain Research Institute, a major part of my role is to help mobilize the BRI’s research via educational programming and enterprise-level learning experiences.